BOXARR Dependencies Management
BOXARR Dependencies Management is one of i3Works’ high quality offerings. Our BOXARR Dependencies Management Service is underpinned by our long-running partnership with BOXARR Ltd. Using BOXARR we model your organisation, portfolio or complex system to analyse, visualise and improve. BOXARR assists organisational planning, transformation and risk management to maximise performance.
- BOXARR genuinely reflects reality; it provides a ‘digital twin’
- BOXARR Dependencies Management to achieve intuitive visualisations to understand complexity
- Visualise and understand organisational entities and the relationships between them
- Customise visualisations to maximise their utility in your organisation
- BOXARR Dependencies Management to adapt visualisations to meet stakeholder requirements
- Extract, analyse and visualise data from incumbent systems and tooling
- Overlay visualisations onto geopolitical maps
- BOXARR Dependencies Management to build customised dashboards of BOXARR data
- Filter information to represent different levels of the organisation
- Conduct ‘what-if’ or ‘wargaming’ exercises; understand and refine your response
- BOXARR Dependencies Management to enable improved decision making.
- Optimise operational performance by analysing BOXARR models
- Using BOXARR Dependencies Management to make complex inter-dependent systems understandable
- Maximise the utility of information that you already hold
- Using BOXARR Extracts and analysing data from incumbent information systems
- Elicit and evaluate the knowledge of your subject matter experts
- BOXARR Dependencies Management to respond faster to unforeseen events
- Visualise and understand the wide-ranging effects of proposed changes
- Understand reality, including the risks and opportunities hidden by complexity.
- Using BOXARR for Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at bd@i3Works.co.uk
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.