ITHC Requirement - Cloud/SIEM
7 Incomplete applications
5 SME, 2 large
6 Completed applications
5 SME, 1 large
- Monday 28 January 2019
- Deadline for asking questions
- Monday 4 February 2019 at 11:59pm GMT
- Closing date for applications
- Monday 11 February 2019 at 11:59pm GMT
- Summary of the work
Undertake an ITHC on a planned cloud based (AWS) SIEM collector and forwarding service including some limited Windows based on-premise fixed servers.
The SIEM toolset used will be based on a SPLUNK SaaS service with the AWS instance acting as the aggregation point for a number of enterprise wide feeds.
- Latest start date
- Friday 1 March 2019
- Expected contract length
- 8 days
- East of England
- Organisation the work is for
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Budget range
About the work
- Why the work is being done
- To ensure a secure solution remains.
- Problem to be solved
- ITHC with accompanying report required as per overview provided in work description.
- Who the users are and what they need to do
- FCO wide.
- Early market engagement
- Any work that’s already been done
- Existing team
- To work with on site IT Security Advisor team and suppliers.
- Current phase
- Not applicable
- Address where the work will take place
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Milton Keynes, Hanslope Park, MK19 7BH
- Working arrangements
- On site in Milton Keynes.
- Security clearance
SC minimum please
- Additional terms and conditions
Skills and experience
Buyers will use the essential and nice-to-have skills and experience to help them evaluate suppliers’ technical competence.
- Essential skills and experience
- CHECK registered
- Experience of testing cloud solutions
- Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Previous experience of testing SIEM toolset solutions
- Previence experience of SPLUNK
How suppliers will be evaluated
- How many suppliers to evaluate
- Proposal criteria
- Approach and methodology
- How the approach or solution will meet the organisations needs.
- Cultural fit criteria
- work with the FCO and other suppleirs on site
- Payment approach
- Time and materials
- Assessment methods
- Written proposal
- Evaluation weighting
Questions asked by suppliers
- 1. There's no budget range specified, could you please indicate what this would be, even if it is a rough estimation?
- This task has been estimated at 8 days of effort. Please specify a day rate that meets the requirements.