IT Project Manager
7 Incomplete applications
7 SME, 0 large
18 Completed applications
14 SME, 4 large
- Tuesday 22 January 2019
- Deadline for asking questions
- Thursday 24 January 2019 at 11:59pm GMT
- Closing date for applications
- Tuesday 29 January 2019 at 11:59pm GMT
- Specialist role
- Delivery manager
- Summary of the work
• To initiate and deliver the Careflow in the Community PID for the all participating trusts within the Kent & Medway
• Utilise excellent stakeholder management capability to mobilise the project and drive it forwards toward implementation.
- Latest start date
- Monday 11 February 2019
- Expected contract length
- 2 months
- South East England
- Organisation the work is for
- East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
- Maximum day rate
About the work
- Early market engagement
- Who the specialist will work with
- The successful candidate will be part of the EKHUFT IT Projects Team but for the role they will be performing they will interact with all participating hospital Trusts and Community Trust within Kent and Medway.
- What the specialist will work on
The successful candidate will implement Careflow in the Community Trust across Kent and Medway
You will be part of a team that will facilitate seamless transition between acute providers and community providers by allowing improved communication between healthcare professionals across organisations, focused around the patient. A key exemplar being the facilitation of Hospital at Home.
Develop an integrated approach to multiple platforms to provide virtual outpatient services and management for people with long term conditions in their home environment, thus reducing outpatient attendances and cost, and facilitating easier access to healthcare support in the community environment.
- Address where the work will take place
- Based in Folkestone but will involve travel all around Kent and Medway.
- Working arrangements
- 5 days a week Mon-Fri
- Security clearance
- Additional terms and conditions
Skills and experience
Buyers will use the essential and nice-to-have skills and experience to help them evaluate suppliers’ technical competence.
- Essential skills and experience
- Extensive experience of working in a project environment
- Extensive experience of work with different project management methodologies
- Ability to mobilise a number of different organisations to facilitate and scope project objectives, benefits, requirements, plans etc. into a single PID
- Experience of working under pressure particularly with end-users at all levels of seniority.
- Evidence of excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Knowledge or experience of working in Trusts and NHS organisations in Kent and Medway
- Experience of the Careflow product
- Knowledge of existing and emerging technologies applicable to health and clinical practice
- Experience of delivery of Careflow or similar type IT Projects
How suppliers will be evaluated
- How many specialists to evaluate
- Cultural fit criteria
- Work as a team player within our organisation and others
- Be transparent and collaborative when making decisions
- Share knowledge and experience with other team members
- Challenge the status quo
- Assessment methods
- Work history
- Evaluation weighting
Questions asked by suppliers
- 1. Is this role likely to go beyond the initial 1 month period?
- Advertised for 2 months with possible extension.
- 2. Is there a current incumbent performing the role?
- 3. Is this requirement inside or outside IR35?
- It is considered outside of IR35.