Qlik Sense Training
3 Incomplete applications
2 SME, 1 large
2 Completed applications
1 SME, 1 large
- Friday 15 June 2018
- Deadline for asking questions
- Friday 22 June 2018 at 11:59pm GMT
- Closing date for applications
- Friday 29 June 2018 at 11:59pm GMT
- Summary of the work
- 2 - 3 day on site Qlik Sense training is required to provide sufficient hands on training to enable participants to link and work with multiple datasets from a range of sources; create interactive data visualisations; create data models and the skills to administer Qlik Sense.
- Latest start date
- Monday 23 July 2018
- Expected contract length
- One month
- Organisation the work is for
- Hackney Council
- Budget range
- Up to £5,000
About the work
- Why the work is being done
We require 2 - 3 days of on site Qlik Sense training to provide sufficient hands on training to around 12 participants to build our capacity amongst data analysts who have limited previous experience of using Qlik Sense.
The training must be delivered by the end of July 2018.
The training should provide as a minimum:
- Understanding the basic system functionality and logic
- Navigation of the user interface
- Scripting required to load data
- Managing data including structure, data connections
- Creating apps and visualisations
- Advanced data modelling
- Data storytelling and publishing
- Problem to be solved
Qlik Sense has been in use across the organisation for some time but staff turnover has limited advanced use of the product to a small number of officers. In order to make best use of the product, we are looking to build Qlik Sense skills and capacity.
Building additional Qlik Sense capacity will support our overall vision to use information as an asset - helping to shape service delivery and better manage demand for Council services.
- Who the users are and what they need to do
- As a data analyst, I need to be able to administer all aspects of Qlik Sense architecture and build data models and visualisations to allow me to communicate complex information in a compelling way, to non-data specialists across the organisation.
- Early market engagement
- Any work that’s already been done
- Existing team
- The work will be delivered to data analysts from across Council departments and co-ordinated by the ICT team.
- Current phase
- Not started
- Address where the work will take place
- Hackney Service Centre, 1 Hillman Street, E8
- Working arrangements
Training should be on site for between 2-3 days (not necessarily consecutive).
We are keen to work with the appointed training provider to provide real business examples using the data we work with regularly to allow us to work on active examples of Qlik Sense requests.
- Security clearance
- Additional terms and conditions
Skills and experience
Buyers will use the essential and nice-to-have skills and experience to help them evaluate suppliers’ technical competence.
- Essential skills and experience
- Demonstrate a track-record of delivering bespoke Qlik Sense training sessions
- Nice-to-have skills and experience
How suppliers will be evaluated
- How many suppliers to evaluate
- Proposal criteria
- Approach and methodology
- Estimated timeframes for the work
- Value for money
- Cultural fit criteria
- Work as a team with our organisation and other suppliers
- Share knowledge and experience with other team members
- Payment approach
- Fixed price
- Assessment methods
- Written proposal
- Evaluation weighting
Questions asked by suppliers
No questions have been answered yet