1. Can you please advise as to who the early market engagement was held with, and under which procurement framework?
Early market engagement was sought with suppliers on the CCS Framework: Digital Outcomes & Specialists 5 (Lot 1 Digital Outcomes). An invitation was sent to all digital outcomes suppliers on 8 October 2021 for the session held 18 October
2. Reference the phased migration plan, is the expectation here, that the supplier will produce a plan for Social Care Wales’ staff to perform the actual migration?
We would anticipate the supplier managing and quality assuring the migration of existing content
3. Good morning, could you confirm if ISO27001 is a mandatory requirement? We are currently working towards this standard but do not have it company-wide at this time, we do have both cyber essentials and cyber essentials plus. Many thanks.
Cyber essentials Plus is sufficient
4. Does the expected budget refer to the full implementation (i.e. migration, design, configuration, etc.) or is it just for discovery and planning?
The Summary of the work only refers to “lead and design” and “migration plan” but nothing about implementation.
Full project scope
5. Project Team – Will the team be required to be proficient in Welsh too? At present we have a team fluent in English. Please confirm
We will require Welsh language to be embedded within the project team in order to achieve equal language consideration through all project phases
6. Can you please advise as to whether there is an incumbent Microsoft partner already working with Social Care Wales, specifically in relation to Microsoft 365?
We do not currently have an incumbent MS partner, however we do purchase our Microsoft licenses through a framework.
We have a tender on Digital Marketplace currently to appoint a MS training partner to support our wider desktop MS applications.
7. Please provide the versions of current SharePoint versions used for SharePoint applications?
OnPrem – 57 applications- SharePoint Versions?
• Where is the current SharePoint datacenter/tenant located?
SharePoint O365 – What is the current plan or SKU purchased? E3, E5?”
Currently using SharePoint 2013, this is held on premise in our Cardiff office.
We currently have Microsoft office 365 business standard licenses but are going to purchase Microsoft 365 E5 licenses in February
8. What Active Directory domain has been integrated with O365? (xxxxx.com)?
9. Please provide the below to understand the Information Architecture SharePoint OnPrem applications
• Database size (in GB)
• Number of Content DBs
• Number of site collections
• Number of web apps
• Number of sites
• Search index size (# of items)
• Number of docs
• Number of lists
• Average size of sites
• Largest site size
• Number of user profiles
Database size (in GB) Approx. 250GB
Number of Content DBs 1
Number of site collections 1
Number of web apps 1
Number of sites 57
Search index size (# of items) - Unsure
Number of docs Approx. 57000
Number of lists 29
Average size of sites approx. 4.3GB
Largest site size 58.1GB
Number of user profiles 155
10. Does the current applications on SharePoint OnPrem/O365 have any integration with external systems? If Yes, please provide us the details of the integration and the data exchanged/ updated.
Our OnPrem SharePoint doesn’t have any integrations with external systems.
11. Please let us know the current Customizations details in your existing SharePoint Farm,
• Site definitions
• Style sheets
• Custom Web Parts
• Web Services
• Features and Solutions
• Web.config changes
• OOB or custom workflows
• Business Data Connectivity (BDC)
• Any third party tool
• Client side coding details
• Timer Jobs
• Sandbox solutions
• Event Receivers
• Any applications in.HTML files
• Visual Webparts
• Master Pages
Site definitions 34
Style sheets 0
Custom Web Parts 0
Web Services 0
Features and Solutions - Unsure
Web.config changes 0
OOB or custom workflows 0
Business Data Connectivity (BDC) 0
Any third party tool 0
Client side coding details 0
Timer Jobs 0
Sandbox solutions 0
Event Receivers 0
Any applications in.HTML files 0
Visual Webparts 0
Master Pages - Unsure
12. Is there Personal Information (PI) sensitivity to consider? Have GDPR practices been implemented?
Yes to both
13. Could you please provide details on your site complexity – No. of sites with Simple/Medium/Complex ratings
1 site simple complex
14. Are there any migration tools to migrate content from SharePoint OnPrem to SharePoint O365?
Not at present, but will purchase migration software as requested by the appointed supplier.