eSASH EPMA Workstream Lead copy
5 Incomplete applications
4 SME, 1 large
6 Completed applications
5 SME, 1 large
- Tuesday 25 May 2021
- Deadline for asking questions
- Thursday 27 May 2021 at 11:59pm GMT
- Closing date for applications
- Tuesday 1 June 2021 at 11:59pm GMT
- Specialist role
- Programme manager
- Off-payroll (IR35) determination
- Summary of the work
Develop, maintain relationships with programme. Establish baseline reporting for programmes, including RAID, progress, milestones, change control.
Engage stakeholders, ensuring communication between them and stakeholders, escalation, resolution of execution risks .
Provide guidance, coaching, support colleagues across business on programme.
provide expert intelligence on Cerner build, support in testing/training needs gathering.
- Latest start date
- Monday 14 June 2021
- Expected contract length
- 12 - 14 Months
- South East England
- Organisation the work is for
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Maximum day rate
About the work
- Early market engagement
- Who the specialist will work with
- eSASH Programme team - Multidisciplinary team of 30 -40 staff
- What the specialist will work on
- Cerner EPR upgrade / deployment
- Address where the work will take place
- East Surrey Hospital, Redhill
- Working arrangements
- On site work with offsite up to 2 days per week by agreement and dependent on programme phase. Daily fee should include all expenses.
- Security clearance
- Additional terms and conditions
Skills and experience
Buyers will use the essential and nice-to-have skills and experience to help them evaluate suppliers’ technical competence.
- Essential skills and experience
- specialist knowledge on epma
- specialist knowledge on Cerner
- Cener EPR Deployment and expert knowledge - EPMA
- Project Management
- Risk and Hazard management
- Change Management
- Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Lean management
How suppliers will be evaluated
All suppliers will be asked to provide a work history.
- How many specialists to evaluate
- Cultural fit criteria
- work as a team with our organisation and other suppliers
- be transparent and collaborative when making decisions
- have a no-blame culture and encourage people to learn from their mistakes
- take responsibility for their work
- share knowledge and experience with other team members
- be comfortable standing up for their discipline
- can work with clients with low technical expertise
- Additional assessment methods
- Evaluation weighting
Questions asked by suppliers
- 1. Does IR35 apply?
- 2. Is there an incumbent?
- 3. Is there a budget/day rate?