1. What software is currently used to implement the IVR system?
Software will be 8x8 and Avaya.
If HMCTS is willing to opt for a complete conversational platform?
With abilities such as:
• Complete conversational IVR platform.
• Digital Channel for virtual agents.
• Transfer your interactions from voice to digital
• Transfer between virtual and human agents
• Cloud based solution for managing deflections
• Multiple call transfer options
• Calls driven by business rules
• Handover chat based human agent
• Smart AI Assistant (voice and chat)
This is not in our technical design at the moment.
3. They asked:
Can the team be based anywhere or you require it to be in London/UK
Have you identified the key users/personas for the system, If so can you describe them.
How often do you envisage changes having to be made once the initial work has been carried out?
Do you have any documentation of the current IVR system (i.e. user flow chart/diagram), if so are you able to share it?
They can be based anywhere.
Are these key users from a customer perspective or user base? Our customers are citizens having to contact our Court Service Centres, and our users are Agents taking customer calls.
Depends on needs of services, but we have a dedicated team who usually canvass monthly IVR change requests out to services.
Yes we can share it. See attached example
4. Please see below the numbers for queues and scripts broken down by service. Could you clarify what is needed for the following:
3. Call flow controls (CFC)
This is just part of it, the remaining will be sent separately, as we have a word limit on this
Service Inbound Queues Outbound Queues Chat Queues Email Queues IVR Scripts Chat Scripts Email Scripts
Crime 17 0 0 0 3 0 0
Divorce 15 3 1 21 8 2 16
FPLA 14 0 0 1 3 0 1
IAC 15 1 0 1 5 0 1
AVH 8 2 0 0 4 0 0
MAVH 4 1 0 0 1 0 0
5. Please see below the numbers for queues and scripts broken down by service. Could you clarify what is needed for the following:
3. Call flow controls (CFC)
The remaining answer
OCMC 3 0 1 4 4 1 2
Probate 17 4 1 33 11 2 8
SJS 15 3 0 3 9 0 3
SSCS 16 2 1 7 4 1 5
VH 6 1 0 0 1 0 0
AD 7 1 0 0 7 0 0
WLU 15 1 0 0 12 0 0
6. IVR SAMPLE
Div_Welcome_V1_HVJ Thanks for calling the Divorce Service
Div_COVID-19_V3 Due to Corona Virus we might take longer to answer your call, we are sorry but if you wish to hold and speak to our team they will not be able to give you update on timeline for specific case progress in any of our centres or courts, we are giving priority to completing applications for decree Nisi and for decree absolute to make sure that these orders get to you as soon as possible, you can find up to date corona virus information for courts and tribunals on our website
7. For the benefit of scoping the initial work.
Are you able to detail the tasks users (both internal and external service users) of the system are typically trying perform?
Taking calls from customers wanting to engage court services
8. Also can you provoide the number of:
• Announcements tbc
• Extensions tbc
• Call Flow Controls (CFC) tbc
• All other endpoints tbc
To be confirmed for all of them
9. 1. What infrastructure do you envision for this project? Is there any existing hardware? Is it on-site, cloud or a hybrid infrastructure?
2. Are there any confidentiality concerns ? Will the IVR be taking credit card information or personal data?
3. How many users do you envision this IVR serving ?
4. What is the budget for hardware/software?
Question 1 - Cloud base
Question 2- No
Question 3 -1200
Question 4- Only what is contained within this contract tender
10. In a previous question (1) you stated the software currently in place.
Just to clarify, will the IVR design be implemented on this existing or are expecting a new system to be implemented.
I.e. is this project solely design/voice for the existing system.
Existing and new, although recording/uploading IVR will be the same for both systems.