ICT Project Manager
13 Incomplete applications
11 SME, 2 large
41 Completed applications
37 SME, 4 large
- Thursday 18 June 2020
- Deadline for asking questions
- Monday 22 June 2020 at 11:59pm GMT
- Closing date for applications
- Thursday 25 June 2020 at 11:59pm GMT
- Specialist role
- Programme manager
- Summary of the work
Manage assigned projects, leading project team, allocating and monitoring tasks, motivating staff and appraising individual performance.
Responsible for definition, documentation - ensuring that internal and external stakeholder requirements are captured , directing and counselling project team members, and advising users as necessary on all phases.
- Latest start date
- Wednesday 1 July 2020
- Expected contract length
- 3 months
- Organisation the work is for
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea /Westminster City Council
- Maximum day rate
About the work
- Early market engagement
- Who the specialist will work with
The role will be critical in influencing the mind set of stakeholders, so they can understand perspectives of need through the eyes of the people and businesses we deal with and ensuring that these are reflected in the capabilities developed.
We are looking for a skilled Business Analyst to deliver analysis and set of recommendations aimed at enhancing the service for Westminster customers.
- What the specialist will work on
- The Westminster City Council (WCC) have an active pipeline of digital engagement projects introducing digital services to its residents, businesses and in-house services
- Address where the work will take place
Working from Home,
Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street and Westminster City Hall, Victoria Street, London.
- Working arrangements
- Initially days a week 9am -5pm
- Security clearance
- Additional terms and conditions
Skills and experience
Buyers will use the essential and nice-to-have skills and experience to help them evaluate suppliers’ technical competence.
- Essential skills and experience
- Adopt user-centred and agile approaches, consistent with the Government Digital Service Standards
- Understand how to meet the needs of a range of users undertaking a breadth of journeys, ensuring the user ‘gets it right first time’.
- Experience of delivering quickly to challenging timelines
- Coach mentor and develop junior staff to help build expertise
- To ensure that correct project documentation is maintained and that Lessons Learned are communicated to the rest of the Business.
- Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience of knowledge and use of Government Design Standards and principles or similar
- Demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience of working with a Local Authority on a high-profile digital transformational project
- Detail your Risk, Issue management and reporting approach including but not limited to anticipated risks to delivery and resolution methodology
How suppliers will be evaluated
All suppliers will be asked to provide a work history.
- How many specialists to evaluate
- Cultural fit criteria
- Please provide two examples of similar projects that you have been involved in that demonstrate your ability to respond to and align with the culture of the project
- Work as a team with our organisation and other suppliers
- Additional assessment methods
- Evaluation weighting
Questions asked by suppliers
- 1. Is it inside IR35?
- Yes, It is inside IR35
- 2. Is this role IT Project Manager or Programme Manager?
- IT Project Manager
- 3. Is there an incumbent?
- No, new requirement