The Crown Hosting Data Centres framework is available to all central government departments, arm’s length bodies and the wider public sector.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss datacentre hosting for your legacy systems.
The Crown Hosting service offers:
- mission-critical datacentres for legacy systems
- a secure environment for transition to the cloud
- a flexible, pay-for-what-you-use model
- power uptime availability that exceeds Tier III
- leading environmental performance
The framework benefits the government by offering:
- easy access to colocated, secure datacentres with no minimum volume commitment
- cost savings (because government demand for datacentre space is aggregated)
- time savings (because there’s no need to manage multiple supplier tenders)
- simple, transparent ‘pay-for-what-you-use’ pricing so usage can be scaled as required
- choice of duration commitments that can be ended early without charge
- volume rebates as volumes rise
- robust performance service-level agreements, including power uptime
- strong step-in rights for government to ensure continuity of service if required
Crown Hosting contact
Office of the Chief Technology Officer
Find out more about the Crown Hosting Data Centres framework.