Find user research participants
To find user research participants, you need to tell suppliers about the types of participants you want to test your service with. They’ll then tell you what they can do and how much it will cost.
Before you start
- You can talk to suppliers to prepare your requirements.
Download list of suppliers.
- Get budget approval.
Write and publish your requirements
- Write your requirements and say how you’re going to evaluate suppliers.
- Publish your requirements and evaluation criteria so suppliers can apply for the work. This information will be published on the Digital Marketplace where anyone can see it.
Answer supplier questions
- Post all supplier questions and answers on the Digital Marketplace.
- Shortlist and evaluate supplier applications.
- Award a contract to the supplier that best meets your needs.
The buying process should take around 4 weeks.
Read more about: