To find a digital specialist, eg a developer or a user researcher, you need to tell suppliers to provide a specialist for a specific piece of work.
Before you start
- You can talk to suppliers to prepare your requirements.
Download list of suppliers.
- Get budget approval.
Write and publish your requirements
- Write your requirements and say how you’re going to evaluate specialists.
- Publish your requirements and evaluation criteria so suppliers can apply for the work. This information will be published on the Digital Marketplace where anyone can see it.
Answer supplier questions
- Post all supplier questions and answers on the Digital Marketplace.
- Shortlist and evaluate specialists’ applications.
- Award a contract to the specialist that best meets your needs.
The buying process should take around 4 weeks.
Read more about: